<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5068583330964050481?origin\x3dhttp://nadianadianadia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
©Copyrighted♥






Tuesday, October 7, 2008 ; 1:50 AM♥

BABIES
Just 12 short months ago
I made my big debut
So now I'd like to celebrate
My 1st Birthday with you.
.
My little hands play patty-cake
They peek-a-boo and wave..
They catch me while I learn to walk,
And splash me as I bathe.
.
They hold your fingers tightly
And touch your heart so deep..
My little hands reach out to you
For hugs before I sleep..
.
My little hands are tiny now continued
But yours will serve to guide me
And when I'm grown I'll still reach out
And know you're right beside me.
.
.
hahaha. this yr's raya is made happier with some newborns. Kakak yayang with 3 miracles now.
here's Nabilah..no photo of Haziq but here's Hakim who has 2 precious eggs in his cheeks. awww~Kakak shersher's Eva. Catch her on coverpage of YoungParents. look she has boobies.so all this state 1 thing. that there's a new generation or whatever u call it, maturing. hahaha. my english is so bad. but u know what i mean. hehe. so my children will be joining the generation soon. insya'allah.. haha berangan nampak berangan nampak! well u cant deny that babies are the cutest thang around. hahaha.










The Blogger ♥
The One & Only.



♥ Nadia
17 October



Desires♥
Follow close.
♥ To see the world for what it really is


Tagboard♥
No Gossips.
♥ Enjoy.


Byebye ♥
Links.
Click Here For Links


Rewind ♥
Faded.
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
August 2010
November 2011
December 2011
August 2013
November 2014