Thursday, May 1, 2008 ; 8:41 PM♥
I've been sick for 4 coldd torturous days. let's go through my whereabouts..
Monday - I had school & Dian training for this saturday's show which will be held at the National Library in the late afternoon.
Tuesday - School's dance training was cancelled but we had to go on with Farah's surprise birthday party. the purpose was to make her cry & she did ! hahaha. we all enjoyed the food, surprise & games : )
Wednesday - MCG had their orientation for the freshies. Ismail, Hafizul & I were the games i/c and i'm glad we managed to plan an interesting 'LUMBA Dasyaaaattt' game though it turned out a little messy. It was good seing that the freshies enjoyed running here & there. khekhekhe. Plus, there are lots joining the dance subgroup : D
Thursday - Public holiday. thank goodness there's no school today so i went for Dian practice in the afternoon & lucky it finished by 5 so i went home straight & slept. And here i am now... feeling much better : )
Tomorrow - After school, have to go to admiralty for a fitting session for an upcoming ushering event & then i'm off to Jaluran training.
This week is a killer ! Lucky im not suffering from giddiness so i can still survive the days to come. haha.
Let's go to the good side now. I have new classmates & i foresee (cheyy..) that we're all gonna have fun for 2 years : )