Monday, October 15, 2007 ; 10:13 PM♥
OKE PEOPLE, I'M BACK TO USING BLOGSPOT BCS I THOUGHT LIVEJOURNAL WAS GOOD BUT IT TURNED OUT SUCKY BCS IT CANT UPLOAD PICS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. SO, HERE I AM ! BACK IN BLOGSPOT ! AND NO MORE CHANGING !
So, a lotta things have been going on in my life, or better said, during the holidays. Lemme see, i went for a makeover & there were photoshoots & all during the holidays. it turned out great !
Had a family gathering with my mum's side. it's pretty much a good memory to me bcs it was fun & most importantly, the food was yummy. it's been long since i've tasted good solid quality FOOD. and ya.. furthermore, it was a buffet & knowing me, i can't resist buffets cos i can eat till i shit.
And then there was this one time bf joined mummy, farhan & me for pizza. and it's a memory too.
And then there was also last Wed where a couple of babes & i ( can't mention who ) had seafood & it was a blast ! i miss them lahh oke.
SO THESE ARE THE MEMORIES MADE DURING THE HOLIDAYS.
Now, today was the first day of school & i have to say, i'm usually active & not sleepy only on the first day of school. haha. but i've a target. i wanna aim for a distinction for all my modules. i wanna concentrate so i wont waste time trying to figure out stuff later on.
alright, gotta call bf & sleep so i can get up early tmr morning. slacking at fatin's place before sch & finish sch at 8PM. NIGHT CLASS lahh oke. shitty lahh. haiyaKK.
oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo UPCOMING EVENTS oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo oo
I'M TURNING 17 IN 2 DAYS ! 2 DAYS PEOPLE ! LIKE, I'M HAPPY. AND I'VE GOT EVERYTHING I NEED IN MY LIFE. I CALL IT 'MY COMPLETE 17 YRS OF LIFE' !