Wednesday, May 30, 2007 ; 9:29 PM♥
Past 3 days was amazing ! Darlingg, i love u so so too much ! and btw darl, today's d best !
well, i'm off to kl tomorrow morningg. 4 days trip with my fam & my mum's friends' families. will be staying at Berjaya Times Square ( in case u need 2 find me. hee~ ). i'm only looking forward 2 shopping laa of course. heehee. gonna miss everyone.. my girls, bf, nyp peeps & more.
Btw, sch's going fine. I'm beginning to catch up with everything. I was so lost during the first 3 weeks of school & it sucked ! now i know i'm not that independent when it comes to school. too pampered in secondary sch.
I'll be back sunday morning & i have show 'n' tell for Accounts on monday ! thank godd fatin & i stayed back jus now & finished our item within 1 hour. well it's simple but yet interesting.
Hope to have lotsa fun at KL but i'm sure i'll be missing lots of people. Dun worry, i'll get something for u guys ! MuacksSs !

I MISS U GIRLS !

Gonna miss u baby, all the way till Sunday.